Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Electric Assist Bike


ELECTRIC ASSIST BIKE

Back in the early 2000’s, I knew I wanted an electric vehicle, but didn’t have time to convert a car. One day while surfing the net, I came across a kit to add electric assist to my bicycle and knew I had found the solution. Before I bought my electric car (a Chevy Volt), I took my electric bike everywhere. But now that I have an near-zero emission vehicle with leather seats and a nice stereo, my two-wheeled friend gets out less often, but from time to time it does make it to the Santa Monica bike path or my local ATM.

Join us for the fun right in the middle of the Farmers Market, at the Grand View/Pacific intersection. Look for the Green Tent and the MVCC tent to meet the presenters with car free options - near a bunch of really happy EV drivers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment