Saturday, March 19, 2016

Tesla 90s


A Two Tesla Family!

In December 2014 I purchased my first Tesla.  She was a holiday gift from my husband Ken and I named her “Big Red.” Although I really liked my previous car, a 2004 Lexus coupe, it was beginning to rattle and I was tired of constantly fueling up a car that only got 15 miles per gallon.  My husband and I were happy to be decreasing our carbon footprint, but honestly the idea of no longer having to pay more than $3.50 per gallon for gas was my primary consideration.  Big Red is a 60s model and it can get up to 200 miles per charge. 

Fast forward a year.  In December 2015 my husband’s Audi was coming off lease.  We have been so pleased with Big Red that we decided another holiday gift was in order.  We have now added “Black Beauty” to our family.  Black Beauty is a 2 battery Tesla 90s model that can get up to 300 miles per charge.  We are now a two Tesla family!

There are a number of exciting features about the Tesla - 


It drives practically silently
- The sound system is terrific
- The displays are very impressive but also highly intuitive
- There are periodic updates that automatically improve aspects of the car          while we sleep
- Our electric bills have hardly increased
- And the most amazing feature is that it can both drive itself and park itself!

Visit us at the Mar Vista Eco Car Expo on April 10th at the Mar Vista Farmers Market . We'll be on Pacific and Grand View. See the Tesla 90s, meet the owners and learn more!

1 comment:

  1. Obviously, the collection of a writer must be a bundle of creativity. New ideas of writing become the reason of success. It makes your work worthwhile. Everyone wants to praise your writing because they bound by creativity.ขาย ร่ม กันแดด รถยนต์

    ReplyDelete